Thursday, May 6, 2010

REVO hearts I Do Weddings

Sweet Melissa is donating to REVO!  She is such a darling and can take good care of any bride.  Here's her story.  hugs s             1. Why REVO?
One of my favorite things about the San Diego wedding professional community is our support of one another. It definitely takes a team to create beautiful events, and strong relationships are the cornerstone. Peggi Walker has designed florals for a number of I Do...Weddings! brides. Personally, my husband had a business on Adams Avenue--where Metro Florals is located. I am so pleased to support Peggi, as she is a colleague to my entire family.
2. Tell me something about you.
I am a San Diego native and when I'm not planning events, I am a huge animal lover and movie buff. It makes me incredibly happy to celebrate the good in life--babies, engagements, weddings, new homes and jobs....all with fabulous parties and events!
3. Tell me a story.
I just had the coolest event over the weekend! 180 guests at the Dana, and man was it a great party! The best part besides the newlyweds saying I Do? I snuck out of the party and brough back 150 (yes, you read this right!) In and Out Burgers, for the guests, many of which were from places that don't have In and Out. I have a very strong relationship with their photographer Justin Lee (www.justinleephotography.com), so I enlisted him to stay at the end to get amazing shots of wedding guests getting their late night snack on:) I even asked the restaurant manager for paper hats (like the IAOB staffers wear) and got some great shots of the newlyweds. They had a blast and only a few burgers were left behind:            http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5257672&id=128019864746     
Melissa Barrad, I Do...Weddings!
858.405.7244 ~ info@sdweddingplanner.com
Be Beautiful. Be Inspired. Be in Your Element. 
   






Visit the blog ~ View the tv show ~ Join the club     

No comments:

Post a Comment