Tuesday, April 13, 2010

board member Meaghan Schmaltz

I'm grateful to Meaghan in so many ways -she is 1/4 of the REVO board.  Meaghan is a trooper and constantly amazed us with how many things she could get done in a short amount of time with style.  Yup she is all of that.  I wanted to share a little bit of her with you.   xoxo suzanne .                                                                                                                                   

 why revo?  why did you join us? or what does revo mean to you?
As a cancer survivor myself it was important to me to give back to someone who needs the help.  There are so many emotions involved with cancer – fear, disappointment, anger, frustration… finances shouldn’t be the reason an individual doesn’t have the strength to beat this vicious disease. I joined REVO as a means of lifting one of the many burdens of dealing with (and beating) Cancer.

A wedding story  -any story any length -say anything. 
I’m so proud of my relationships with my clients.  I’ve been fortunate enough that all of my clients have become friends; it makes me love what I do.  I have the ability to positively affect one of the biggest days of their lives and walk away from each event knowing that all the effort is worth it because my clients leave smiling, stress free, and so in love with one another.  Isn’t this what it’s all about?  LOVE?  I sure think so…

Weddings Made Splendid
Make it Yours. Make it Perfect. Make it Splendid!
Meaghan Schmaltz
Wedding Consultant
Phone: (858) 692-6200
Email:
info@weddingsmadesplendid.com
Web:   www.weddingsmadesplendid.com
Become a Fan of Weddings Made Splendid on Facebook




 

No comments:

Post a Comment