Thursday, April 29, 2010

REVO hearts Branches...a floral studio





Yay Thanks to Branches a floral studio for their donation =)  This auction is really getting going =)  wahoo

You can go and bid on a  $200 floral certificate from Branches on our auction here

why REVO?  why did you join us?  
I am always looking for ways to help out local charities. I am a firm believer in the fact that the wedding industry is the greatest industry you could ever be a part of and that we're not just colleagues, but family. Anything I can do to help out another member of our group is such a rewarding experience. I love that we are all so willing to give back to this wonderful community in times of need, it truly is a blessing to be a part of.

tell me something about you.. 
BRANCHES....a floral studio, is the newest addition to a long history of passion and love that I have for this wonderful industry. For over 10 years I have worked in almost every position the wedding industry has to offer. From cake decorating, to catering, to floral designing, to wedding planning, everything has been experienced first hand to make sure I have the utmost level of expertise for my clients. I started my own wedding planning company over 5 years ago, while also working as a lead floral designer for a local floral company, after many of my clients started to request my floral services I decided to "branch out" and launch my own wedding and event floral design company. I love working with flowers, it's such a great way to spend your day. It's the best feeling in the world to be able to bring a bride her bouquet and just see her face light up with excitement. Weddings are truly my greatest passion in life.

tell me some story, something related to weddings...
True story: I've been planning a wedding with a couple for over a year. Not only was I their wedding planner but also their florist. This wedding was to take place on Thursday April 15th 2010 (tax day) On Monday April 12th I received a call from our wedding venue, the W Hotel, reporting that our beach bar venue we had booked for our ceremony and reception had burned down Sunday night. I had 3 days to come up with a whole new wedding, new plan, and new theme. After calling all my vendors requesting their flexibility and patience while we figured this out, I picked up my frantic bride and proceeded to rush down to see how bad this damage was and what our options were. Needless to say I was in full creative overhaul mode by the time we saw our options. We looked all over San Diego for other venue options and the bride and groom just weren't pleased with anything. As a last resort the W showed us another lounge room they had as an option, the bride and groom weren't in love with it but were open to suggestions. I stepped up and began showing them the potential this room had, and how with some new floral decorations on my part we could transform this room into something that would be prefect for them. I drew diagrams and created new centerpieces and floral decor ideas on the spot and they agreed that it would work after all. After needing to order extra flowers and get new vases last minute, and create more decor then originally planned, the flowers were a total hit! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were, how the bride and groom had such good taste to pick out such wonderful arrangements, and how perfect they were for this wedding. The bride and groom were ecstatic! Even with all the stress that week held their day was perfect. The bride reflected the next day saying it was the happiest day of her life. It doesn't get much better then that, and now I know I can handle anything that comes my way!   BRANCHES... a floral studio
www.branchesfloralstudio.com
info@branchesfloralstudio.com
760-271-9587

No comments:

Post a Comment