Friday, April 30, 2010

Revo hearts Rae Florae

Paula is a super sweet friend of mine who creates beautiful work.  Some bride is going to be stoked.  thanks Paula!!  

1. why REVO?  why did you join us?   
I love the way our wedding industry has such a loving way of banding together for support.  I feel it is truly a representation of how we believe in love, and it's amazing power- hence the reason we all work in this unique environment of happy couples just embarking on their own journey of love.  REVO has emerged from the heart of a few people who opened themselves to feeling what it could be like to go through pain alone, and decided it wasn't necessary for anyone to have to go through that; and then took it to our amazing community of wedding vendors and asked for help- it's a simple concept, but revolutionary all the same.  Changing the perception that pain has to be covered up and suffered through in secret in order to stay successful; rather it's bringing out the best in all of us- contributing in the unselfish way we would all like to see returned to us if we ever needed.

2.  tell me something about you  
I love my job!  Flowers have such amazing energy and can make a wedding come alive; I just feel blessed to be able to create the way I do and have it be appreciated by so many wonderful people!  

3.  tell me some story, something related to weddings. 
How could I pick just one????  There are so many!  Each couple is so unique, with their own tribulations of planning, color combinations, matters of the heart, family issues, and adorable quirks!  There is no way I could single out one story from the multitude of lovely wedding days.  Ok, well, there was that one time... just kidding.  I can't pick just one :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment