Friday, April 23, 2010

REVO hearts Joyful Weddings and Events

Courtney is so cool, I haven't had the chance to work with her yet, but i blog stalk her.  I am a huge fan and so happy she has given to REVO.  Thanks Courtney!! Hugs, suzanne      
Why REVO:
I battled cancer as a teenager so I know how it can isolate, breed fear and dampen hope. I also know how it pulls people together, grows faith and teaches how to find joy in the everyday moments. When I heard about REVO and how our amazing community of San Diego wedding vendors were pulling together to support Peggi, it filled my heart. It is a true example of what a community should be & I could not be happier to be a part of showing love and sharing joy! ~Courtney (owner/head planner)

About us: 
We are a boutique wedding planning company, offering event planning and design for the detail loving bride. We find joy in the moments: the smiles, the hugs, the giggle, handholding, and glee in the details: the perfect ribbon, the thoughtful gift, the treasured heirloom. We are in awe that we get to be a part of something so special, so huge. We love what we do. Most of all, we love getting to help our clients celebrate their love in style.
Thanks so much! I am so excited to be a part of this!

Courtney





--
Courtney Toney
Joyful Weddings & Events                          
949.690.1922
our website: joyfulweddingsandevents.com
our blog: www.joyfulweddingsandevents.com/blog/
my twitter: twitter.com/joyfulweddings
my etsy shop: joyfuljoyful.etsy.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment