Wednesday, April 14, 2010

revo hearts Wonderstruck Photography

I've known Kehaulani for 21 years.  I wasn't surprised at all that she would donate to REVO.  Thanks Kehaulani for your generous heart.                                                                          
Why REVO? --For me, REVO manifest friendship, loyalty, and determination, a friend reaching out unwavering, to make a difference.  When Suzanne invited me to take part in this extraordinary undertaking I could not have been more honored. 

Peggi, I only know you through Suzanne’s heartfelt story about you, nevertheless, I feel as though you are a friend of mine.  My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.  May your tears become your smiles and your concerns become your courage. 

Wishing you many years ahead full of love and laughter, Kehaulani

Wonderstruck Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment