Thursday, April 22, 2010

REVO weddings loves -Bliss Event

Rachel and her team of girls at Bliss Event are amazing!!!!   I wonder who the very lucky bride will be who wins them in the auction.  time to bid folks =)  Thanks Rachel!! xoxo suzanne  ps Rachel let me pic some images to show off Bliss - seriously these girls are full of style!!                                                    
My thoughts on Revo Weddings:
One of the things I love about my job as a Wedding Coordinator in San Diego is being part of the 'wedding and special events community'.  The people in this community are absolutely amazing and after years of getting to know them, I consider many of them my dear friends.  It warms my heart to know that we look out for each other and truly care about PEOPLE because that is the essence of our jobs and businesses.... helping couples on their most important day and helping others with their very special events. 
When Revo Weddings was started to help Peggi Walker, I knew right away that I was "in"!  It is exhilarating to see how the community has come together to support an individual and do all they can to make sure that she can focus her energies on healing.  I cannot help but think that if something tragic ever happens to me, I would have the support of the community, and that is a heartwarming type of "insurance" to have.
Many thanks to Suzanne, Kate, Meghan, Sharon, & Sabrina for their hard work on Revo Weddings.  I wish you all good things... I believe your "karma points" are adding us as you put your valuable time and effort into such a worthy cause.
xoxo,
Rachel Welland
Bliss Events
 

No comments:

Post a Comment